When Professional Edition and Interview Stations are combined with Sample Management Module, it creates a sophisticated CATI (Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing) system rivalling other systems costing much more.
: Data collected by different interviewers is directly saved on a joint server, so there is no risk in loosing data.
Manages, whom you are calling to
: You can import a list of phone numbers plus names and other information about your respondents. The Survey System presents telephone numbers to your interviewers for manual dialling or automatic dialling through a modem or ISDN connection.
- Registers time and date in data set
- Chooses random phone numbers from a list
- Schedules calls by time zones
- Presents necessary information to interviewers, e.g. phone number, name, address and saves this information in a data set
- Identifies interviewer in data set
- Registers a result of every call, e.g. complete, schedule call back, busy, language problems, etc. In total 40 different result codes.
- Handles call back agreements and reminds about them
- Provides statistics on data collection status
- Possibility to view data while interviewing is in progress
- Edit Sample Files in spreadsheet format
- Have result codes and Sample File specification changes take effect during interviewing
- See appointment time when callback comes up
- Allow up to 30 attempts
- Copy call results to the Data File
- Place calls via Skype
The Sample Management Module can automatically enforce quotas, based on pre-existing information or questions in the interview. This enables you to reach difficult respondent groups.
Complete administration of interviewers:
- Working hours (log on - log off)
- Effective working hours (real interview time)
- Success rate and bias
- Specialising of interviewers: Routing specific interviews to specific interviewers (e.g. difficult questionnaires, difficult respondents, language problems, etc.)
The Survey System handles unlimited number of interviewers.